By securing hosting services from MUSHPark Hosting, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you will not be provided service. If you decide — at any time — to recind your agreement to these terms and conditions, or you violate them, your account will be terinated immediately.
- — You MUST put a warning in the connect screen
- — You MUST make every effort to verify ages.
- — You MUST audit any internal complaints
- — If complaints are receiveed by MUSHPark, you have one (1) chance.
- — If complaints continue, you are gone.
- — No further warnings
- — No refund
- — No data
- — NO excuses
We reserve the right to terminate any account at any time for any reason.
- — We do NOT have to tell you why
- — We may or may not offer a refund, depending on the situation.
- — No data will be returned or retained.
- — Payment is due as negotiated with MUSHPark during your onboarding process.
- — One warning will be given for late payment
- — One week after warning, your game will be shut down
- — One week after shutdown, your account will be cancelled
- — No data will be returned or retained (situation dependant).
- — We are unable to guarantee any type of uptime.
- — We do our best to keep the system up and running at all times
- — Actions that we take that may require a reboot will be scheduled
- — We will schedule as far in advance as possible
- — Some things may require little to no warning. Especially security–related patching.
- — Any server can crash for any reason at any time.
- — We make every effort to prevent crashes
- — There is no way to prevent all crashes
- — Because of our server situation, it is EXTREMELY unlikely for there to be a hardware failure. It is still possible.
- — We provide automated daily backups of your game data to local disk.
- — All backups are replicated to one of our other servers each morning.
- — We recommend you perform your own off–host backups on a regular basis.
- — Your game email accounts are for game use only.
- — Do not subscribe them to heavy–use email lists.
- — Do not perform any illegal activities with them.
- — If it is found that bad things are going on with you and your game email accounts, we will be quite put–out…and may terminate your account. WE will be the judge of what “bad” is.
We are not to blame
- — If your actions get you in trouble, it is not our fault as the provider of your server resources.
- — Our liability for your actions is zero. You will not blame us for things you do.
- — Your game and data are your doing, your responsibility. If it goes to shit, it is your fault.
- — We will not be held responsible for the results of our advice.
- — If you ask for our advice, we will give it.
- — If you implement it badly, or something you do blows up your game, we will not be held responsible.